Õhtune koolitusmatk ümber Aegna
Õhtune süstatuur ümber Aegna on mõnus viis saada mereaerutamisega tuttavaks ja näha imelist Aegna saart teise nurga alt. Plaanis on aerutada, süüa jäätist, kõndida liivarannal, soovi korral käia ujumas ja hea ilmaga vaadelda hülgeid.
Kohtumine Rohuneemes 17.00
Instruktsioonid ja ohutus
45 min aerutamine Aegnale
Jäätis sadamas (kui kohvik on lahti)
30 min aerutamine põhjaranda ja jalutuskäik patareideni
Hea ilmaga - hülgevaatlus Silligrunnil
Aerutamine lõunaranda, ujumine, lainete püüdmine
Aerutamien tagasi mandrile
Lõpetamine ca kell 21
Aerutamisvarustust (paat, aer, vest, põll, kuivad kotid, veekindel jope tuule korral)
Instrueerimist ja matka juhtimist
isiklik joogivesi, kerge snäkk, päikseprillid, peakate, paar kuivi riideid tagavaraks
• Each participant must be over 16 years of age. Families with children (not less than 12 years of age) may book, however the tour date would then become an exclusive tour date (please contact SKE directly to discuss).
• Please advise if over 70 years of age to ensure tour/course suits fitness level.
Size of Participant
• In order to provide the most appropriate sea kayak participants must advise their length, weight and shoe size or clothing size. If participants are
over 195 cm in height; over 110 kg in weight and/or are over 120 cm in the hip measurement (please complete Notes section in the Online Booking Form)
Type of Sea Kayak
• All participants will be accommodated in a single sea kayak.
Special Dietary Requirements
• In order to provide each participant with the appropriate food, each participant must advise of any special dietary requirements such as allergies to food(s), vegetarian, vegan and/or other (please complete Notes section in the Online Booking Form)
• Payment must be paid in full prior to commencement of the tour/course date.
• Payment to be made via the online “Booking system”.
• For customised tours that require consultation either via email or telephone, then payment is to be made via direct debit to: Sea Kayaking Estonia OÜ, Danske Bank A/S Eesti filiaal, Narva mnt. 11, 15015 Tallinn, SWIFT:FORE EE 2X, IBAN: EE223300333200590003. Participant using the direct debit method of payment is to insert their surname in “Description” section of bank transfer statement.
Medical and Partcipant Agreement forms
• Each participant must complete a Medical and Participant Agreement form prior to commencement of the tour/course date. These forms will be handed to participant during the safety breefing.
• Sea Kayaking Estonia recommends that participants take out personal insurance and ambulance insurance. Personal insurance policies should be checked to see whether they cover the appropriate activity and emergency evacuation charges (evacuation charges are only needed for Tasmania).
Cancellation, Reschedule and Relocation
• Any participant who cancels their booking and does not reschedule to another tour/course date will have their payment refunded fully only when the cancellation is made 7 days before the trip. 50% of the booking fee will be refunded when the cancellation is made 24 hours before the tour/course start.
• Any participant who cancels their booking more than twice cannot book again and cannot receive a refund.
• Any participant who cancels their booking with less than 24 hours notice will receive refund only if the place on the tour will be sold to another person.
• No refunds will be issued if a tour/course is cancelled due to poor weather conditions. This could be either prior or during the tour/course day. However the tour/course is transferable to another date -within 6 months of original scheduled tour/course date. The tour/course may be cancelled at the discretion of the tour leader only.
• Additional Terms and Conditions for Multi Day Tours: these tours are subject to weather conditions and will go ahead at the sole discretion of the tour leader. Postponed customers are advised to reschedule to another mutually agreeable date. If no agreement can be reached a refund will be available subject to an administration fee of 15%.
• If poor weather is predicted, within 48 hours before commencement of tour/course date then the tour/course may be relocated to a more protected area. Any plans to relocate will be discussed with participant upon arrival.
• Tours may also be redirected to go one way to avoid predicted strong head winds. e.g.
Western archipelago tour may start from Virtsu harbour instead Puise to make sure that whole trip is down wind.
• Sea Kayak Estonia reserves the right to cancel a tour/course date if there are too few participants booked. Any such cancellations will be made within a minimum of 3 days prior to commencement of a tour/course date and will be then be rescheduled..
• Tours will not be cancelled if there is light rain, cold weather or very hot weather. There is plenty of spare gear supplied by Sea Kayak Estonia for protection from the rain or cold.
Paddling in very hot weather is ideal for water fights! Paddling in the rain can be quite fun and exercise gets you warm!
• If a participant is late for scheduled tour/course departure time (minimum of 30 minutes wait period), then said participant would forfeit their place in the tour/course date.
Participant will only be rescheduled to another tour/course date if a reasonable explanation is provided.
• Any participant found to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs prior to a tour/ course date, will not be allowed to participate and their payment will be not be refunded. If more than one participant is found to be in the same condition then the tour/course date may be cancelled.
• Any participant found to be endangering or participating in anti social behaviour towards the group, prior or during the tour/course, will be removed from the tour/course and no refund will be provided. If more than one participant is found to be endangering or participating in anti social behaviour towards the group then the tour/course date may be cancelled.